Turf and Property Maintenance Labourers
Job Number: 1
Posted on Sep 05, 2018
Looking for reliable individuals, with one to two years experience, to join our Team in London, Ontario.
- Work under the direction of a qualified trained Crew Supervisor.
- Grass cutting and trimming.
- Prune and trim trees and plants.
- Weed, rake / collect refuse, remove litter and garbage.
- Cart and spread topsoil and other materials.
- Lay sod or seed.
- Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees.
- Water lawns/gardens.
- Edge garden beds.
- Perform general labour duties (manually transport product, prep, install, plant).
- Complete snow removal on steps, entrance ways, sidewalks and parking lots.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must hold a valid driver's licence.
- Must be reliable.
- Must be dependable.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to withstand working long hours in warm/hot temperatures and cold temperatures (winter).
- Turf / Garden Maintenance / Lanscape Experience is required ( 1 to 2 years ).
- Snow Removal experience is an asset.
Interested applicants may apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtland Landscape & Grounds
Sep 10, 2018