Job Number: 2
Posted on Jan 08, 2019
Onsite Landscaping is now hiring. We are looking for someone with experience in the landscape industry, specifically sales and estimating. We are looking for someone, who can assist our customers, has an excellent attitude, personable, flexible with hours and works well in a team environment.
- Read and analyze drawings, documents and conduct site visits
- Prepare job pricing sheets and obtain pricing from suppliers
- Scheduling landscaping consultations
- Preparing estimates form for submittal, based on pricing sheet
- Review prepared pricing sheet and quote with the director for finalization
- Follow-up with clients after quote submittals
- Ordering of hardscape and softscape materials, scheduling and follow-up of drop times of materials for each job, and or pickup materials, and reporting with construction foreman to ensure efficiency and time management
- Follow-up with suppliers, material price changes and report to office for input
- Attend client meetings, when necessary
- Schedule and attend meetings with potential customers
- Strive to improve sales, follow up of estimates
- Additional tasks are required
Qualifications / Experience:
- 7 years of estimating experience in the landscape industry
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and CAD drawings
- Diploma or certificate in horticulture or landscaping design or related industry experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast pace environment
- Excellent computer skills in microsoft office
- Experience using Google Sketchup, Dynascape and AutoCAD are considered an asset
- Ability of prioritize and schedule work assignments
- Landscaping experience and asset (softscape and hardscape)
- Driver's abstract will be required
- Strong mathematical skills are an asset
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong time management skills
We thank all candidates for their interest, candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you are a team player, who is motivated, hardworking, and has a strong desire of becoming part of a growing company, we invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com.
OnSite Landscaping Inc.
Apr 01, 2019