- Opportunity to grow and learn new skills
- Safe and friendly work environment
- Competitive wages
- Year end bonus
- Group Retirement plan
- Extended health insurance for you and your family
As the second person in charge onsite this position directs and coordinates all project-related activities and works under the foremen’s or directly General Manager’s Supervision. A lead hand may work with or without onsite Foreman.
The project includes planting, grading, Interlock paving, Retaining wall, Water feature, Masonry work, Concrete work, Woodwork (Fence and Deck).
- Performing installation on the daily bases while supervising the direct helper.
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Promoting a positive and productive environment.
- Record keeping of the job progress and forecasting the material needed.
- Meeting deadlines without compensating the work quality.
- Communicating openly and honestly.
- Training crew members if requires.
- Following and promoting company policy.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in landscape construction
- Knowledge of construction Technics
- Able to grade the base prior to the installation
- Able to run the job site with minimum supervision
- Well organized and time management skills
- Able to use small engine tools such as a concrete saw
- Experience in operating equipment like skid steer or Mini excavator
- Equipment maintenance skills
- Excellent customer service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Land Master Contracting Ltd.
Apr 15, 2019