Job Number: 3
Posted on Feb 13, 2019
Come join the Wildrose team. Wildrose Gardening is looking for hardworking people that want to excel in what they do. We are a full-service landscaping company, serving the GTA since 1983.
Wildrose Gardening is interested in having team members be the best they can be, which is why we strongly encourage training, not just in house, but with colleges and other skills improvement agencies.
We look for people who love their work and like to have fun at the same time.
- Dental and medical benefits
- Paid orientation & extensive training
- Interesting, varied work
- Vacation pay
- Employee events
- Great team environment
- Receiving, understanding, and executing instructions
- Adherence to all safety requirements
- Proper dress (Wildrose Gardening uniform at all times)
- Professional attitude at all times
Typical Tasks, Duties & Knowledge
- Typically, you will be picked up and dropped off centrally, usually a Subway station
- You perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, and anything else within reason that is expected to get the job done
- You’re expected to have knowledge of standard landscaping tools, but we will train where required
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)
Feb 25, 2019