Associate Manager, Evergreen Garden Market
Job Number: EVE00001
Posted on Mar 14, 2019
The Associate manager is responsible for delivering an outstanding retail experience Commiserate with Evergreen Garden Market's exacting standards. They influence the Customer Experience through staff training and management, retail systems optimization, and programming delivery. The Associate Manager oversees the Inventory Lifecycle Management, a curated offering of products that adheres to Evergreen's mission of sustainability throughout its entire retail journey. They lead the daily operations on the shop floor, providing customers with an experience that is deep and enriching while ensuring financial profitability.
- Floor Oversight - Oversee all staff performing duties on the shop floor including Retail Associates, Buyers and Programmers as well as volunteers to ensure that they are providing the best customer experience, following inventory procedures, adhering to volunteer engagement guidelines and health and safety practices. They provide essential authority with customers who have special requests or challenges.
- Managerial - Create monthly staffing schedules; ensuring staffing levels adequately meet the business need, approve hours worked, time off and vacation requests in a fair and equitable manner. Participate in key personnel management, such as interviews, promotions, performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Inventory Lifecycle Management - Supervice Buyers and other staff through the inventory lifecycle process including research, purchasing, product usage and evaluation.
- Retail systems - Oversee Point of Sale systems and cash handling to ensure speedy and accurate utilization by the staff.
- In-Store Experience - Oversee maintaining the store according to Health and Safety requirements as well as crafting and implementing seasonally appropriate store merchandising.
- Assets procurement and management - Supervise and manage other asset needs for retail operations. These include infrastructure improvements, sales support items, IT and other non-stockable items.
- Volunteer experience - Oversee and develop the volunteer experience within the social enterprise environment.
- Emergency response - Take on a leadership role directing Evergreen Garden market staff during emergency situations that impact the site as well as coordinating that response with other Evergreen staff.
More information at www.evergreen.ca/postions/entry/associate-manager-evergreen-garden-market/
Cover letters and resumes can be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
Please Reference "Associate Manager, EGM" in the subject line
Apr 01, 2019