Landscape Construction foreman
Job Number: P2
Posted on Mar 17, 2019
Who are we looking for? Someone who sees growth in a company as a necessity, is an adventure seeker and people pleasure. A candidate who loves the freedom of working outdoors in an ever changing job description! Someone who enjoys working and doesn't watch the clock but sees the fulfillment of completing the job and being rewarded. This contender must work with others to share ideas and information to achieve company goals. Candidates should be open minded towards growth in the company and work towards upper management positions that are available. If landscaping is a career choice than Paramount landscaping is your new work place!
- Must have a valid, clean "G" drivers license minimum
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in landscape foreman/supervisor position
- Must be able to work from 6:45 pm to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, except holidays. Saturdays may be required but rare.
- Manage the execution of construction projects
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Coach, mentor and delegate work responsibilities to crew members in the construction of interlock stone, stone work, woodwork, etc.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork on a daily basis including using company program
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Maintain and enforce standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned trucks, trailers, equipment, job sites and yard
- Work along side management to efficiently complete multiple projects.
- Effectively communicate with owners, engineers and other consultants
- Utilize employee experience to ensure quality work is maintained
- Help deliver and improve the company health and safety policies/procedures
- Strong understanding of Ministry of Labour regulations
- Knowledge of retaining walls,grading, use of leveling tools
- experience with light to heavy equipment
- Manage safety, quality and productivity of work
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the day to day work activities of the crew
- Competently operate various tools and equipment use to complete woodwork/masonry projects
- Drive and operate a variety of trucks/equipment to complete a variety of job tasks
- Ensure a sequence of operations is followed according to best construction practice
$28.00 - 36.00 Hr based on experience and qualifications
Paramount Landscaping Inc.
Apr 01, 2019