Job Number: 4
Vancouver, British Columbia
Posted on Mar 20, 2019
Swick’s Organic Landscaping Ltd is an award winning full service landscaping company with a passion for creating and maintaining beautiful outdoor spaces. We are looking for a qualified Project Estimator to work closely with our construction management team. Our client base is composed of high-end residential properties spread throughout the Lower Mainland. This position is year round with flexible work week possibilities.
You are a self-starter, and the type of leader that others want to follow! You love the outdoors through all seasons. You enjoy being a part of the landscape industry, have a keen eye for detail and take pride in a job well done. You are honest, hardworking and highly organized. You value integrity and diligence, and you know what it takes to be a landscape professional.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Extensive experience in all aspects of landscaping with a strong understanding of industry trends, best practices, logistics and safety regulations.
- Sales and estimating experience.
- Effective communication skills, professional and personable, with a drive to provide positive and unique experiences.
- A strong sense of organization, and ability to read and interpret plans, specification documents, and other associated documents provided by architects, designers and contractors.
- Experience and comfort using basic computer technology; Stack or equivalent take off software, Microsoft Office, TSheets
- A driver’s license with clean abstract
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, drawings, specifications and related documents.
- Identifies and computes costs by analyzing labor, materials, time requirements and other required details by studying proposals, drawings and related documents.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be based on skill level, with a performance review after 3 months. Extensive healthcare and dental benefits provided after 3 months.
Being part of a great team, supportive working conditions, and lots of opportunity for growth and further certification.
Please email your cover letter and resume, be prepared to provide work references upon request.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 to $65,000 per annum
Swick's Organic Landscaping
Vancouver, British Columbia
Mar 22, 2019