MAINTENANCE CREW LEADER
Job Number: 3
Posted on Mar 21, 2019
- We service high-end country properties in the beautiful countryside of Caledon, Mono and Mulmur townships, just northwest of Toronto.
- Warburton’s gardens are sophisticated and varied, and cover water features, mixed borders, rock gardens, orchards, foundation plantings, bog, wild flower and pollinator gardens.
- We offer opportunities for professional advancement with classes in all aspects of Maintenance, Design and Garden Construction.
- We offer a secure and long-term client base.
- We offer a collegial, respectful, professional work place where your experience is respected and input Is encouraged.
- We anticipate our clients’ concerns for the health of their families and pets, and their concerns about the environment. Warburton Landscape Services went wholly environmental 15 years ago.
- As gardeners, we are knowledge-driven, enthusiastic, cutting edge and innovative. We generally work with the latest information from soil biologists, horticulturalists and environmental science.
- We incorporate regenerative and permaculture practices.
- Our gardens are much photographed and have been featured in Garden Design, Canadian Gardening, many times in lifestyle magazines like Canadian House & Home, Select Homes, etc. and in the U.S. in Country Living and Victoria Magazine and have been featured on several HGTV programs.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least two years of general garden maintenance experience.
- Be ethical, responsible, mature, self-motivated with good leadership and inter-personal skills.
- Have led a team of individuals and be able to delegate and instruct others effectively.
- Be fit, energetic and able to haul heavy tarps and occasionally life moderate to heavy items such as soil.
- Possess a high standard about the quality of their work and their team’s efforts.
- Have some plant and insect identification.
- Be able to organize and schedule their team.
- Be able to write, complete and effective reports.
- Be able to track and record supplies used and crew expenses.
If you feel you have some, but not all of the qualities listed, please apply. We have training available to bring you up-to-speed. This is a full-time position. Hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 5pm. Compensation based on experience and is above industry average. If you fit these criteria, we encourage you to apply today! We review applications on an ongoing basis. Please send your resume to email@example.com
www.davidwarbuton.ca (519) 942-7700
Warburton Landscape Services, Inc.
Apr 01, 2019