Carpenter Foreman With Landscaping & Decking Experience
Job Number: 0010
Posted on Mar 26, 2019
M.E. Contracting is one of Toronto’s biggest outdoor construction companies specializing in landscaping construction, pool design, decking, interlocking and more.
Our company is growing, and we are looking to add a new Drive/ Handyman to support our crews and help our company run smoother.
Your main responsibility is to ensure all crews run smoothly and as efficient as possible. You will be required to do the following:
- Provide the working crews with tools & machinery needed at job site (pick up material from suppliers, deliver and unload on site)
- Assist crews with carpentry or masonry work if needed
- Run, maintain and test machinery to ensure all are in working order
- Install railings (aluminium, glass, stainless steel) on decks, patios etc
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Over 2 years experience running a construction / landscaping / decking crews (1 or more)
- Have an oversize vehicle permit license
- Have experience loading and offloading heavy machinery
- Dump trailer / 30 foot trailer experience
- General carpentry and masonry skills
- General landscape knowledge an asset
- Have experience with electrical and gas-powered machinery
- Have great organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Have a clean driver license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Mar 26, 2019