We’re a small family owned and operated landscaping company based in Toronto seeking staff who have experience in hardscape to join our team. We pride ourselves on our exceptional level of service and professionalism. If you’re ready to join a friendly and dynamic team of passionate individuals doing great work, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a hands-on working foreman who will come on board to lead our crew, produce great landscaping and grow with the company.
- At least 5 years experience in hardscape: proficient in building interlock, retaining, flagstone
- 3-4 years experience as a lead hand or foreman
- Good sense of planning and time management
- Experience training crew members
- Ensure safe and responsible operation of all vehicles and equipment
- Ensure all tools/equipment are operated competently, safely and maintained in a good operating condition
- Experience operating heavy equipment (skid steers, mini-excavators)
- A valid G driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day
We offer a competitive wage of $25-$35 an hour, depending on your experience. This is a seasonal job, May to December.
Benefits of working for Inka Stoneworks:
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Landscape Foreman” in the subject line.
If you have any questions, contact Luis at 647.239.6529.