Landscape Construction Team Member
Job Number: 04012019
Posted on Apr 01, 2019
Cedar Springs Landscape Group is seeking staff who have experience in landscape construction to join our team. Experience is an asset, however we are able and ready to train those who are willing to learn the trade and launch an exciting and rewarding career.
Our team will train you to develop your skills in hardscape/softscaping, natural stone masonry or carpentry installations. We have highly skilled craftsman in each of these areas of landscape construction expertise. Cedar Springs aims to build long-lasting, inspiring and beautiful landscapes to the highest standards of quality for our clients.
When joining our team, we offer a career, not just a job. We pay industry leading wages, and can offer benefits as part of our employment packages.
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects
- Inspect vehicles and equipment daily to ensure safe operation
- Operate construction equipment (skidsteers, excavators, stone saws, plate tampers)
- Speak with clients in a professional manner
- Experience in landscape construction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to work in a team environment
- Open, approachable and outgoing attitude when interacting with customers and co-workers
Cedar Springs Landscape Group Inc.
Apr 01, 2019