Landscape Sales Assistant - want to transition from field to office?
Job Number: 66
Posted on Apr 03, 2019
Are you a Landscape professional or Contractor who’s interested in transitioning out of the field? Landcare is looking for a high-energy individual to join our team as a Landscape Sales Assistant!
YEAR-ROUND, FULL TIME, PERMANENT, STABILITY, SAFETY, OVERTIME PAY, BENEFITS (Drug, Dental, Chiro, Life), BONUSES, RAISES, VEHICLES, TRAINING, SEMINARS, GROWTH, TEAMWORK!
LANDCARE is an established, award winning landscaping company offering year-round employment in our high-energy, team oriented environment. We’ve been providing commercial and residential maintenance services, design, construction and snow removal to our clients in Toronto for over twenty five years. We are located near Dundas West and Bloor.
Landscape Sales Assistant
- Qualify landscape quote requests
- Estimate landscape projects
- Take accurate site measurements
- Work with the sales staff to prepare estimates
- Coordinate and receive plant deliveries from multiple vendors
- Care for plants in yard nursery
- Prepare completed project reports for review
- Targeted flyer deliveries around job sites
- Complete other assigned tasks in a timely fashion
- Plant and horticulture knowledge an asset
- Landscape construction knowledge an asset
- Landscaping experience an asset
- High energy, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented is required
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competent in data base and/or phone apps use required
- Competent in Microsoft Office; excel, outlook, word
- Clean Class G with driver's abstract, own car is required
- DynaSCAPE or AutoCAD skills are an asset
Rate of Pay: $18.00 to $22.00 per hour – negotiable dependent on experience
We are proud or our work! Review at www.landcare.ca/employment
Apr 29, 2019