Weed Man is Toronto's premier organic lawn care company. We have faithfully served our clients and our employees for 31 years, and are excited for the upcoming lawn care season. We are currently seeking energetic, customer service oriented lawn care technicians for full time positions.
Our lawn care technicians provide a variety of lawn care services for our clients, including fertilization, weed control, aeration, seeding, insect monitoring, and diagnostic services. Lawn care technicians work independently during the day under indirect supervision. A positive attitude is necessary for customer service, as client care is a significant part of the role.
We also offer commissions on technician generated sales, which is a great way to increase the income opportunity! This is a full time opportunity with the potential for year-round employment, with work continuing through our winter seasonal company Christmas Decor. Avoid seasonal layoffs and EI!
• G or G2 drivers license in good standing
• Enjoy working independently
• Have a customer service attitude
• Enjoy working outdoors
• Can lift up to 50 lbs
• Must be able to speak, read and write English
7:00AM - 4:00PM Monday - Friday
7:00AM - 1:00PM Saturday (seasonal as required)
+ PAID TRAINING
• Competitive wages! + $20/hr +
• Commissions and bonuses
• A company vehicle while at work
• A supportive, positive company culture
• Work outdoors, independently and with autonomy
• The opportunity to be a part of important charitable work in the community
• Job security through salaried wages
• Additional production wages on top of that salary
• Year-round opportunities available - no more seasonal layoffs! No more waiting for EI!
• Free parking while at work
• Conveniently located at the 401 and DVP
If this sounds like you, please contact Rob using the forms on this page!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 to $24.50 /hour