Customer Service/Sales Associate
Job Number: 6
Posted on Apr 23, 2019
Do you like teamwork? Do you want to be part of a growing organization? Are you looking to build your career? Do you put customer satisfaction and well-done jobs first?
If you answered yes, we are currently looking for a Senior Carpenter – Landscape Construction.
Who are we?
The INL Group of Companies has been in business for over 69 years and we are growing again. Our divisions include our Landscape Maintenance Division, Stone Yard Division, Landscape Construction and Garden Centre. We are well known in the maintenance industry for world-class exemplary service and the highest industry standards. When we hire, we look for individuals who want to be an integral part of a large team and work together to achieve company objectives.
Why work for us?
- Industry leading compensation
- Year-round employment
- Career path and opportunities for personal development
- Health Benefits
- On-going training
- Great work culture
- Steady growth year over year
- And much, much more…
We are currently hiring a Full-time Counter/Sales Staff who will have the following:
- Great customer service skills, with an emphasis on being courteous.
- Helping homeowner build their backyard oasis, with your knowledge of products.
- Building a rapport with our contractors, understanding that time means money and fast, efficient and courteous service is extremely important.
- Accuracy in pricing and quoting materials.
- Follow through with clients - don't leave anyone 'waiting for a return phone call'.
- Ensure any dispute or issue is passed on to a supervisor immediately.
- Liaise with suppliers as directed by the Sales Manager.
- 1 year customer service/sales experience
- Must be courteous, friendly and patient
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate
- Willingness to learn
- Our busy season starts in March and doesn't slow down until December.
- During the winter months our office staff still does sales, and we prepare the for next season (advertising, shows, pricing books, literature).
- We also support our Commercial Snow removal division and some of our staff will assist with dispatch or salt sales.
Hours of Operation:
- The is a retail environment.
- Seasonal shift will include Saturdays during peak times.
**Range of pay is based on experience**
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please check out our website https://www.islingtonnurseries.com Career Section for more job opportunities.
Islington Nurseries Ltd
Apr 24, 2019