Mountainhill Landscape Inc has had a continued, rapid development over the last decade and is committed to continuing that growth with a primary focus on cutting edge design and quality workmanship. We invite potential staff members to become an influential and permanent part of our team, and develop their skills and experience with us as a career.
We are currently looking to add a hard working Junior Landscape Designer to the Mountainhill team for the Spring/Summer and early Fall season. This is a part-time position.
You will be expected to:
- Assist our Senior Landscape designer in all office duties as required
- Assist with site measurements and visits
- Assist with sourcing material as needed
- Assist in plans for design projects
- Must be computer literate and able to use multiple software such as Microsoft office, Sketch-up and Layout
- Able to read design plans and understand them
- Valid drivers license
- Looking for someone who is able to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated person who is willing to learn
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong ability to represent Mountainhill Landscape to clients in a positive and professional manner.
- Current student in a Landscape Design program/recent graduate or have 1 - 3 years experience
We appreciate all interest however please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.