Landscape Forman - Exterior Building Maintenance
Job Number: 8
Posted on Jun 04, 2019
We are currently looking for a Landscape Foreman – Exterior Building Maintenance for a year round opportunity. This position pays stable and competitive wages and we need someone immediately.
This is NOT a seasonal position, we need someone 12 months of the year.
Landscape Foreman – Exterior Building Maintenance will be a (2) person team.
Morning Shift: 6am to 2 pm (Monday to Friday with occasional weekends)
Location: Mississauga- HWY 403/ HWY 10 AREA
The location of the property is a 4 Building executive property located in Mississauga. You will be responsible for the appearance and curb appeal of the executive property.
- Solid background in the landscape maintenance industry.
- IPM experience preferred.
- Back pack blowing
- Line trimming
- Fertilizing, watering, flower planting
- Golf Cart Experience- Kubota B2650 Plow drop Spreader Exp (or similar)
- A solid understanding of all landscape materials.
- All Foremen/Foreperson are expected maintain simple daily work logs, including production notes and site information. INL paper work/on site paperwork.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience minimum as a Landscape Foreman a must
- Solid understanding of lawn maintenance practices/procedures.
- Solid understanding of arboriculture
- Extensive knowledge of lawn maintenance equipment.
- Must have proven experience with property maintenance/Snow removal
- Previous experience on larger high-end properties would be an asset.
- Horticultural knowledge is a must through your education and documented job experience.
- Able to work independently
- A strong work ethic is necessary to lead by example.
- Accountable and reliable
- Proven organizational skills.
- Accuracy in your paperwork, attention to detailed information
- Critical thinking, problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Previous maintenance experience with large executive buildings a plus
Pay Range is $21 to $24
**Range of pay is based on experience**
Who are we?
The INL Group of Companies has been in business for over 69 years and we are growing again. Our divisions include our Landscape Maintenance Division, Stone Yard Division, Landscape Construction and Garden Centre. We are well known in the maintenance industry for world-class exemplary service and the highest industry standards. When we hire, we look for individuals who want to be an integral part of a large team and work together to achieve company objectives.
Why work for us?
- Industry and Community recognition
- Year-round employment
- Career path and opportunities for personal development
- Health Benefits
- On-going training
- Great work culture
- Steady growth year over year
- And much, much more…
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Islington Nurseries Ltd
Jun 10, 2019