Exciting Outdoor Job - Start this week!
Lawn Care Technician Team Member
Love working outside? Want to work within a positive company with the ability to advance in within the company? Looking for steady work year round?
Have knowledge about fertilizing, weed spraying, planting and watering?
We are a family owned and operated business based in Durham Region with 55 years of experience. We offer year round positions, benefits available, periodic appreciation BBQ's, online and in person training as well as safety training -- as safety is key and very important to us.
We are looking to add team members, lead hands and team leaders to our team!
Description of Duties:
- Work with individually as well as with a crew when needed, with little to no supervision.
- Must have a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Must be able to use a fertilize, weed spray, water, plant flowers
- Pay close attention to details
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions (rain, sunshine, etc)
- Handle repetitive duties for extended periods of time
Skills and Requirements:
Summer months are a steady Monday – Friday with some Saturday work scheduled but can be weather dependent at times.
Wages starting at $19.00/Hour
Average 45 hours per week in the Summer.
Sound like the right position for you?
Ready to start your career? Email in your resume to apply!
Please note; once your resume is received, if you qualify for the position you will be sent a Pre-Interview Questionnaire to be filled out and emailed back.