Tree Doctors has an immediate opening for an Estimating Arborist:
As an estimating arborist you will be responsible for complete & comprehensive arboriculture estimating projects as well as full cycle client/project management.
We are all incredibly passionate about this industry, the environment, our customers property as well as our fellow team members - if this sounds like you or if you are well on your way to achieving this same level of passion - then we would like to hear from you!
Sincere and solid knowledge and appreciation for the magic every arboriculture production crew performs on a daily basis, understanding the logistics of the production crew and what is involved at each client site to ensure above average customer satisfaction as well as continued health and safety are all extermely important to achieving our mission statement.
All of our estimating arborists maintain a high degree of responsibility for completing individual projects from start to finish within the scope of work including but not limited to estimating and customer service.
An ideal candidate must be customer success/service oriented, understands customer needs, communicates effectively with individuals from all levels of organizations and assists customers professionally, quickly and with a calm demeanour.
Key responsibilities will include providing objective and independent arboricultural expert assessments and recommendations using technicial knowledge, industry experience and best practices using effective communication with internal and external clients through verbal/written communication.
- ISA Certification is required
- "G" drivers license with a 100% clean abstract - knowledge of the GTA streets
- A solid understanding of GTA tree protection by-laws and permit processes are required
- Above average tree, plant and shrub identification as well as a good understanding of tree pests and diseases.
- An ideal candidate is one that possesses a high degree of organizational skills, interpersonal skills, be results oriented and determined to increase customer experiences and develop growing client relationships.
- Above average ability to communicate with customers on a daily basis in a professional and respectful manner, answering questions, providing industry information and be available to both your internal and external customers and their requests.