Landscape Construction Foreman
Job Number: 002
Posted on Jul 24, 2019
Welcome to Whispering Pines- we are a destination company that truly care about our employees. We are growing and gearing up for Spring! We are currently seeking a Construction Foreman.
This job would provide year-round work - with snow removal during the winter months. Visit our website to learn more about us, and the type of projects we complete.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize day-to-day site activities
- Employee training and instruction
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of landscape materials
- Client interaction and satisfaction
- Keep equipment and truck maintained and organized
- Safe operation of all tools and equipment
- Job site kept neat and orderly
- Paperwork including timecards and accounting for on-site materials used
- Job accountability regarding contracts
- Sales Assist
What we offer:
- Year-round work, with snow removal in the winter seasons
- Company provided cell phones, loaded with our own apps to track material and time. No more loose papers!
- Room to grow and expand in your desired field
- Monthly staff parties – BBQ’s, Patio Parties, Breakfast etc!
- A huge year end bash for you and your significant other
- Profit sharing programs- Year-end bonus!
- Company provided uniforms
What you offer:
- Ability to train others in the safe operation of equipment regularly used in the landscape field, such as skidsteers, chainsaws, and stone saws
- Excellent knowledge of hard and soft landscape materials.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to teach and learn from others
- Minimum Starting Wage of $21.00/hour
- Maximum wage of $32.00/hour
- Employees having training including CHT, College Diploma, Completion of an Apprenticeship Program or a University Degree all in related fields may be eligible for a higher rate of pay.
Whispering Pines Landscaping
Jul 29, 2019