Hill’ N Dale Landscaping is a design/build company who focuses on high-end residential design and installation of landscape projects. Located between Creemore and Shelburne, we are looking for persons who have a passion for landscaping and take pride in the work they do. Established in 1994, we continue to grow each year. We are seeking a hardworking Landscape Designer for a seasonal full-time position in the office.
- Diploma in Landscape Design or relevant certification in similar field, candidates with BLA/MLA and working towards OALA membership encouraged to apply
- Previous design/construction experience an asset, must be familiar with industry
- Proficient in AutoCAD, knowledgeable in Word Processing software (Word, Excel etc.), skills in SketchUp and hand sketching considered an asset.
- Capable of creating site inventories/baseplans, conceptual designs, grading plans, planting layouts and detail drawings as needed by clients and landscape build crews
- Organized, able to multitask, and must manage time wisely
- Able to conduct themselves in a professional manner to liaise with clients and other professionals
Other required qualities include…
- Work efficiently at independent items and in a team when needed
- Reliable, enthusiastic, and dynamic in work tasks
- Display good attitude and a strong work ethic
- Clean driver’s abstract, and bondable
- Valid First Aid/CPR certificate an asset
The successful candidate will have the chance to refine their landscape design skills managing multiple projects in a small office as the primary designer. This job allows for experience working alongside the team on a range of project sizes from inner city properties to country acres. For examples of some of our past designs and workmanship check out our website portfolio (www.hillndalelandscaping.com)
Our office culture is fun, rewarding and our team is supportive of each other. We offer competitive wages based on experience, and a safe and friendly work environment.
If you are interested in this position with our company, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Attn: Landscape Designer Application”, or apply through our website: hillndalelandscaping.com