Hill’ N Dale Landscaping is a design/build company who focuses on high-end residential design and installation of landscape projects. Located between Creemore and Shelburne, we are looking for persons who have a passion for landscaping and take pride in the work they do. Established in 1994, we continue to grow each year. At this time we are seeking hardworking individuals for a seasonal full-time position who are eager to join our outdoor teams of Landscape Construction Crew Leaders and Skilled Labourers.
- 3+ years related experience
- Relevant certification (i.e. certificate, diploma or degree)
- Dynamic, ability to lead a crew
- Basic understanding of landscape management, materials and construction
- Previous landscape construction experience preferred
Other required qualities include…
- Work efficiently in a team and independently
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Display good attitude & strong work ethic
- Willing to work in all conditions and lift heavy materials when required
- Clean driver’s abstract, and bondable
- Valid First Aid/CPR certificate an asset
Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work Monday – Friday, plus one Saturday a month during peak season.
This job allows for experience working alongside the team on a range of project sizes from inner city properties to country acres. For examples of some of our past designs and workmanship check out our website portfolio (www.hillndalelandscaping.com)
Our office culture is fun, rewarding and our team is supportive of each other. We offer competitive wages based on experience, and a safe and friendly work environment.
We encourage our employees to further their growth and education in this industry through Apprenticeships and workplace training. We offer competitive wages based on experience, and a safe and friendly work environment.
If you are interested in this position with our company, please email your resume to email@example.com, subject line “Attn: Landscape Construction Crew”, or visit our website: hillndalelandscaping.com