Job Number: 19-145
Posted on Aug 23, 2019
Royal City Nursery is a third generation family-owned business, celebrating over 55 years of business serving clients in Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo and Cambridge area. We are experts in our field and pride ourselves on our ability to educate and coach our team members and our customers. Our team is focused on delivering exceptional customer service in a dynamic, fun and fast paced work environment.
We are currently seeking: Landscape Labourers and Skilled Landscapers to work as part of a crew installing residential landscapes. We offer a competitive wage package commensurate with experience. Career pathways can include sponsorship into a Red Seal Horticulture Apprenticeship Program. Both part and full time positions are available.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Horticultural back ground with some knowledge in the installation of hardscapes, softscapes and water features.
- A passion for and sound knowledge of horticultural, landscape construction and maintenance practices.
- Understand and be practised in the proper and safe operation of landscape construction equipment such as skid-steer, mini-excavator, trimmers, pruners, weed-eaters.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- A class G drivers licence with clean drivers abstract and ability to drive a truck with trailer.
- Physically able to stand, bend and squat for long periods of time
- The ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs independently.
- The ability to present yourself in a professional manner at all times
- The ability to provide clients with exemplary customer service.
We invite motivated and conscientous individuals to apply in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Tanya Olsen and Dave White
Royal City Nursery
Sep 03, 2019