Landscape Maintenance Foreman/Forwomen
Job Number: 12356
Posted on Sep 30, 2019
Required Immediately to train route responsibilites for next season*
Property Maintenance Route Foremen/Forwomen
We are a high quality landscaping company that provides professional lawn and garden services to our clients in Toronto and York Region. We are looking for mature, reliable people to join our teams. Average work week is 50-55hrs.
- Groundskeeping Experience - Garden car/Plant ID, pruning, planting and lawn care.
- Horticulture certificate or related education/job experience.
- Physically fit know how to work quick and efficiently
- Have good communication skills with written reports and verbal
- Attention to detail and quality service
- Good work ethic, reliable and puntual 6:15 start
- Good leadership skills with positive reinforcement, lead by example
- Clean driving record and experience driving oversized vehicles in GTA
Competitive Wages & Bonus Structure
Note: Our shop is located off Aurora SdRd just slightly north of Stouffville.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with room to grow, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dutch Style Landscaping Ltd.
Oct 01, 2019