We are a full spectrum landscape construction company that has built some of Vancouver's most spectacular and challenging outdoor spaces. We are looking for people who take pride in their work and are passionate about creating amazing outdoor spaces. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team and learn from experts in the field of horticulture and landscape construction.
For more information and to check out some of our amazing projects, visit https://fossillandscapeconstruction.com/.
- Construction of retaining walls, paving, pathways and hardscapes, concrete work, carpentry and building gates, decks, fences
- Grading, drainage, planting of trees, shrubs, container stock, installing lawn and installing irrigation and outdoor lighting
- General labour, site clean-up, dig trenches, unloading and moving building materials
- Mobile equipment operation (skid steers, mini excavators)
- Proven landscape construction or trades experience
- Stable work history
- Physically fit, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Certificate or Diploma in Horticulture highly desirable
Benefits / Other Information
- Strong career move - opportunity to advance and build a career with an industry leader
- Excellent training and development opportunities - certificate reimbursement!
- $19 – 23 per hour or more based on level of experience
- Group health and dental benefits
- Company sponsored social events
- 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Two weeks vacation & one week company closure over Christmas
- Location: Kitsilano, Pt Grey, Kerrisdale, Southlands/Dunbar, West Vancouver
To apply, please respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter