We are a full spectrum Landscape Construction Company that has built some of Vancouver's most spectacular and challenging outdoor spaces. We are currently seeking an experienced Stone Mason who is passionate about building exceptional outdoor spaces!
The primary function of the role is the construction of a wide variety of natural stone landscape structures including walls, paths, flatwork, fountains and water features, stairways, gate posts and natural stone patios in high end residential properties.
For more information and to check out some of our amazing projects, visit https://fossillandscapeconstruction.com/.
- Proven masonry experience in retaining walls, flatwork, natural stone patios, pool and water feature coping construction in a high end setting
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality finished work
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Benefits and other information
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm, steady 40 hours per week
- Vacation: Two weeks paid, one week closed over Christmas
- Pay: Based on experience, overtime pay and annual bonus
- Location: Kitsilano, Point Grey, West Van, Kerrisdale, Southlands
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental and optical coverage
- Duration: Ongoing, permanent, full time work
To apply, please respond to this advertisement with your resume attached. Thanks for your interest!