We are a full spectrum landscape construction company that has built some of Vancouver's most spectacular and challenging outdoor spaces, including many award winning properties.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious individual with the right skills to join our team in the role of Site Leader. The Site Leader is responsible for running the site and ensuring all components of work are completed efficiently and too an exceptional quality.
The Site Leader supervises construction workers and coordinates sub-trades, manages machines and tools, project administration, troubleshoots technical challenges and organises materials and is also responsible for training less experienced employees and ensuring safety standards are upheld.
For more information and to check out some of our amazing projects, visit https://fossillandscapeconstruction.com/.
- Proven experience running landscape construction projects on high end residential properties
- Advanced skills in landscape construction; including layout, grading, drainage, paving, planting
- Experience operating skid steers and mini-excavators
- Skills in carpentry, irrigation and stonework highly desirable
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Professional presentation and demeanor with excellent customer service skills
- Conscientious individual with a sense of urgency
What's in it for you?
- Unique, impressive and challenging high end projects
- Competitive hourly based compensation depending on skills and experience
- Group health and dental benefits
- Progressive company environment with opportunity to develop and advance
- Tuition and Education Reimbursement
- Vehicle and mobile phone
- Locations: Point Grey, West Vancouver, Kerrisdale, Deep Cove, Dunbar/Southlands
- Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter in reponse to this advertisement!