We are currently seeking to add experienced Landscape professionals to our fantastic team. We are looking for people who take pride in their work and are passionate about creating amazing outdoor spaces. This is a great opportunity to join a professional team and take your career to the next level by working on unique and spectacular projects!
For more information and to check out some of our amazing projects, visit https://fossillandscapeconstruction.com/.
Hours: 7:30am to 4:00pm, steady 40 hours per week
Days: Monday to Friday
Vacation: Two weeks paid, one week closed over Christmas
Pay: Based on experience, overtime pay and annual bonus
Location: Kitsilano, Point Grey, West Van, Kerrisdale, Southlands
Benefits: Healthcare, dental and optical coverage
Duration: Ongoing, permanent, full time work
- Construction of retaining walls, paving, pathways and hardscapes, concrete work, carpentry and building gates, decks, fences
- Grading, drainage, planting of trees, shrubs, container stock, installing lawn and installing irrigation and outdoor lighting
- General labour, site clean-up, dig trenches, unloading and moving building materials
- Mobile equipment operation (skid steers, mini excavators)
- Proven experience in landscape construction, preferably high end residential projects.
- Good references. Two required and will be checked from last two roles.
- Fit, energetic and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience operating excavators and skidsteers highly desirable.
- Knowledgeable in landscape construction methods and sequence highly desirable.
- Red Seal in Landscape Horticulture, CLT, CHT or other qualifications in horticulture or construction trades (Stone Masonry or Carpentry) are highly desirable.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter in response to this advertisement. Thanks for your interest!