SKILLED LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION WORKER - COMMERICIAL/ RESDIENTIAL LANDSCAPE
Job Number: 2
Posted on Oct 07, 2019
A med-size Landscape Development & Management Compnay located in Mississauga, specializes in wide range of landscape projects in the GTA. We are currently seeking two Full Time Seasonal Skilled Landscape Construction Workers.
- Must be physically fit and able to work long days outdoors
- 2 years or more experience in commercial landscpae construction
- Knowledge in reading construction drawings and the execution of softscape and hardscape tasks associated with the constrcution drawings.
- Full "G" Drivers License or an AZ License and a clean drivers' abstract
- Operate company vehicles to and from work sites and suppliers in the GTA
- Experience in operating skid steer, excavator, towing machinery
- Keen attention to detail
- Eager to learn/positive attitude
- Good verbal and written communication
- Able to work in a team of 3 to 4 workers
- Excellent time management skills
- Possible snow-clearing opportunities during the winter months.
Competitive compensation based on experience
Laven Associates Limited
Oct 15, 2019