Landscape Construction Foreperson
Job Number: 1
Posted on Oct 22, 2019
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience in the landscaping industry. International Landscaping Inc. has been a leader in the industry since 1991, and continues to innovate and deliver award-winning service in design, maintenance and construction. ILI also prides itself on sustainability, and is continuously striving to find ways to reduce their environmental impact. We are looking for individuals who want to explore a career in landscape construction, and who are ready to work hard and learn a lot. At ILI we want to offer you the opportunity to help us grow through growing your own skills. In your application, please discuss why you want to be a part of the team, and how you want to build your skillset.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Full company uniform.
- Year round work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the execution of construction projects.
- Plan labour and equipment requirements, material deliveries and timing to ensure completion of job(s) within project deadlines.
- Interpreting blueprints, laying out sites and surveying jobsites.
- Responsible for training crew members, participating in health and safety meetings and ensuring professionalism of all crewmembers.
- Create a positive work environment for colleagues.
- G driver’s license.
- Experience leading and coordinating employees.
- Experience with equipment, machinery and tools.
- Experience interpreting blueprints and carrying out construction projects.
- Comfortable working on jobsites and interacting with clients.
International Landscaping Inc.
Oct 28, 2019