Snow Hand Crew and Snow Crew Lead Driver Operators
Job Number: 20
Posted on Nov 25, 2019
SNOW TEAM MEMBERS FOR THE WINTER 2019-2020 SEASON
We are a large reputable company, and have been in business for over 69 years.
- We will train all sidewalk crew members
- On call 24/7-Must be available from November 15, 2019 to April 14, 2020
- Includes snow shoveling and clearing, snow blowing, hand salting, de-icing and other winterized clean-up procedures
- Team-player attitude and flexible
- Crew size 3-4 people
- Knowledge of Toronto – routes will be assigned
- Routine vehicle and equipment maintenance checks
- Ability to lead a team (crew lead)
- 6 months experience with snow removal or ploughing or salting or other winter work
- Availability to answer cell and respond on short notice
- Must have appropriate clothing for the cold weather
- Must have steel toe boots and wear long pants at all times
- Ability to bend, crouch, stand and walk for long periods
- Able to work long hours
- G License (Crew Lead only) but is an asset
- Responsible, professional, punctual and reliable
$15.00-$16.00 per hour (snow crew)
$21-$23 per hour (Crew Lead)
Spots are limited so apply now.
If you have your own team/equipment, please reach out and let’s discuss.
FUTURE SNOW TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS:
Possibility to lead to full-time year round employment in one of 4 divisions – commercial construction, landscaping maintenance, garden centre or stone yard.
Islington Nurseries Ltd
Nov 27, 2019