Landscape Construction Foreman
Job Number: 001
Posted on Jan 03, 2020
Now Hiring for Spring 2020!!
Looking for a change? A challenge? A new start?
Curbz is a very busy Toronto-based landscape design and build company looking to add some top notch foremen to our roster of professionals.
You may be a lead hand ready to step up to foreman, or you’re already a foreman looking to take on more responsibility and challenge.
What you bring:
- A keen understanding of landscape principles stone, wood and softscape
- A hands on approach to getting it done
- An eye for detail
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Team management and training skills
- 5-10 years experience in design/build
- A clean driving record
- Confidence towing trailers/flatbeds
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package, including benefits
- An opportunity to create award winning landscapes
- Solid “we got your back” support
- A work hard, play hard culture
- F-150 truck and smartphone
If you’re thinking about making a move, now would be a good time.
To be considered send us a resume detailing your experience and wage expectations. You should also be able to supply references from past employers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Curbz Landscaping Inc
Apr 01, 2020