Responsible for assisting to creating/interpreting drawings and 3D’s with specifications and detailed descriptions for landscaped environments including installation of plants, flowers, trees, shrubs; and construction of structural installations. As well, assist with client confirmation of materials.
Customer Focused; good oral and written communication skills; Team work; time management; manual dexterity; working with construction tools; Adaptability/Flexibility; Creativity/Innovative; Planning and organizing; Problem solving; result focus; accountability and dependability; ethics and integrity; Computer skills (Microsoft office and Email, DynaScape preferred, AutoCAD, SketchUp and asset).
· Responsible to adhere to company policies and procedures.
· Advise and suggest improvements with regards to procedures and tools to help increase production capacity.
· Advise and suggest improvements with regards to all areas for cost savings and waste reducing.
· Act in a professional manner using tact and diplomacy at all times when representing Pro-Land Landscape Construction Inc.
· May be required to perform additional responsibilities as assigned;
Knowledge and Skill
· Good knowledge of materials, products and services provided by Pro-Land Landscape Construction Inc.
· Ability to understand managers instruction, and work within budget and timeframes;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written to deal with clients, work with fellow employees and trades;
· Work may require local travel to current and potential clients where required; this requires the possession of a valid driver’s license;
· Computer skills – as described in core competencies;
· Working conditions require standing, sitting and lifting for long periods of time;
· Work locations are indoors and/or outdoors;
· Will require good attendance records;
· Valid Driver’s license to meet with clients as applicable;