Garden Holistics prides itself on a strong horticultural and technical knowledge and expertise in in everything we do. We are looking for good communicators with a positive attitude to join our construction and enhancement crews. Please through our website or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: This important role is focused on completion of work in garden maintenance, lawn maintenance and garden enhancement. A focus on safe work practices and the Company Health and Safety policies and procedures is paramount. This role requires experience in horticulture with an appropriate certification. The incumbent is involved in training and motivating new team members.
1. Ensures technical quality control.
2. Ensures pace of work meets or exceeds expectations of clients and budgets.
3. Ensures team is trained on all health and safety protocols and that the site is safe to work.
4. Perform necessary cleaning and maintenance on tools and equipment.
5. Safely operates equipment, including trucks and trailers when required.
6. Completes and submits all work reports for daily tasks with a high level of accuracy.
Time budgets are met and not exceeded through careful time management
Quality of work meets or exceeds the standards expected by management while keeping to the schedule and budget of the job.
Health and safety
Team members follow all health and safety protocols.
Site hazards are identified and reported to management immediately.
Absence of preventable lost time from equipment and tool breakdowns.
Absence of fines/penalties under the highway traffic act.
All data required for customer invoicing is entered and submitted on time and accurately.
Skills, Qualifications, Personal Traits:
1. Detail oriented and diligent with follow through
2. Excellent leadership and mentorship ability
3. High level of knowledge on professional horticultural and turf care practices
4. Able to operate and train others to operate all company equipment safely and effectively
5. Good communicator with empathy, accountability and fairness
6. Comfortable and proficient in multiple apps, software and the online environment.
7. Aligned with Company core values mission and vision
Certification in horticulture (i.e. CLT, Apprenticeship, Diploma)
Minimum G licence with clean abstract
Focused and Practical
Approachable and Amicable
Honest and Sincere
Confident and Respectful