Job Number: 1000
Posted on Jan 22, 2020
Royal Decks and Landscapes is a custom design and build company established in 2005. We specialize in modern and contemporary designs. We are looking for an individual that has same design inclinations and we would trust to subcontract some of our medium to large size design projects.
Closely working with the sales team, designer will prepare concept drawings that will be presented to clients. Individual will work from early to final stage of design process, preparing concepts to construction drawings.
Duties for this position include:
- Preparing drawings and concepts for sales team
- Preparing construction drawings with take offs
- 3d models of the concepts
- Collage degree in related industry
- 3+ years of experience in the industry
- Be proficient in AutoCAD or sketchup (ideally both)
- Knowledge of horticulture
- Knowledge of building materials and planting options
- Knowledge of municipal regulations and by-laws
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Motivation, integrity and a positive attitude
- Must exhibit excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Full G license
Job Type: Sub-contract
Please contact by email only. Include examples of your previous work. Thank you.
Royal Decks and Landscapes
Feb 17, 2020