Hardscape/Landscape Construction Foreman/Woman (Union position) – Experienced Only
Job Number: 20
Posted on Jan 30, 2020
LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION WORKING FOREMAN/WOMAN: HARDSCAPING
(Interlocking Stonework/ Concrete/ Carpentry/ Softscape/ Heavy Equipment)
- Ability to lead Hardscape projects from A to Z within given deadlines
- Foreman/womanand lead hand must have good leaderships skills, ability to read blueprints and have a G Licence
- Ability to lead a crew for various sized projects
- Able to use strong leadership skills to motivate staff and meet project deadlines
- A solid understanding of landscape materials gained from experience.
- Foremen/women are expected to maintain simple daily work logs, including production notes and site information.
- All our Foreman/Women positions are “working” Foreman/woman positions
- MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVERS ABSTRACT and G LICENCE
- MINIMUM 3 – 5 YEARS experience in the commercial landscape construction field as a Supervisor or Foreman
- Interlocking Stonework/ Concrete/ Carpentry/ Softscape/ Heavy Equipment experience
- Must have the ability to read and understand drawings
- In depth knowledge of standard prep work practices
- Must have previous experience with a verifiable company
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to work in an outdoor environment
- Be presentable, professional and good leadership skills
- Must be familiar with tools for trade
- Able to take direction and follow instructions
- Must be hard working, organized, punctual and a dedicated team player
- Have demonstrated knowledge of safety/hazard awareness at all times
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with the right qualifications.
The INL Group of Companies has been in business for over 69 years and we are growing again. Our divisions include our Landscape Maintenance Division, Stone Yard Division, Landscape Construction and Garden Centre. We are well known in the maintenance industry for world-class exemplary service and the highest industry standards. When we hire, we look for individuals who want to be an integral part of a large team and work together to achieve company objectives.
Why work for us?
- Industry leading compensation
- Year-round employment
- Career path and opportunities for personal development
- Health Benefits
- On-going training
- Great work culture
- Steady growth year over year
- And much, much more…
**Range of pay is based on experience**
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
INL Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
Islington Nurseries Ltd
Feb 03, 2020