Job Number: 25
Posted on Jan 31, 2020
Do you like teamwork? Do you want to be part of a growing organization? Are you looking to build your career? Do you put customer satisfaction and well-done jobs first?
If you answered yes, we are currently looking for an Estimator.
Who are we?
The INL Group of Companies has been in business for over 69 years and we are growing again. Our divisions include our Landscape Maintenance Division, Stone Yard Division, Landscape Construction and Garden Centre. We are well known in the maintenance industry for world-class exemplary service and the highest industry standards. When we hire, we look for individuals who want to be an integral part of a large team and work together to achieve company objectives.
Why work for us?
- Industry leading compensation
- Year-round employment
- Career path and opportunities for personal development
- Health Benefits
- On-going training
- Great work culture
- Steady growth year over year
- And much, much more…
We are currently hiring an Estimator who will assume the following:
- Quantity Takeoffs
- Co-ordinate Subcontractor Submissions, during the Tendering Process
- Field Visits to Qualify Information
- Coordinating Submission of Tender Documents
- Post Tender Practice (Manage Files/Submittal Logs/Material Lists/Drawings)
- Preparation of Project Binders
- Tracking of Site Instruction and Change Orders
- Prepare Shop Drawings as Required
- Use Personal Protective Equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times
- Presentable and professional at all times
- Good work ethic, punctual and dependable
- Completion of Relevant College or University Program
- 2 to 5 years of experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Accuracy in Reporting is Critical
- Must be detail-oriented and a thinker
**Range of pay is based on experience**
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Islington Nurseries Ltd
Feb 10, 2020