Landscape Grounds Maintenance Foreperson
Job Number: MFor
Posted on Feb 04, 2020
Who we are?
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is an award-winning full-scale landscaping firm, specializing in landscape design & construction, lawn & garden care, irrigation & lighting, green roofs and horticulture. We are group of dedicated and creative professionals who are proud of the landscapes we create and maintain. We’ve been at it for over 30 years and we continue to grow – this is where you come in!
So what’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on award-winning properties with an award-winning team.
- The opportunity to work in beautiful Toronto neighborhoods.
- Working for a company that values a supportive work environment.
- Industry leading wages, along with profit sharing bonuses.
- Group Health Benefits.
- On the job training.
- Personal Development Planning.
- Employee of the Month recognitions and rewards.
- Employee referral program.
- Training allowance.
- Fun social events.
Who are we looking for?
- A self-motivated individual who is passionate about the work they do.
- A leader who can motivate their team, lead by example, promote safety, keep things organized and keep things moving forward.
- Someone creative, who has problem solving skills, can communicate well, is personable and can be flexible with the fast-paced environment and demands of the work.
What we need?
- 2 - 3 years of residential maintenance experience and 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Post secondary education in horticulture or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of plants, along with the knowledge of horticultural practices that go along with maintaining, diagnosing and treating problems.
- Good communication skills and a strong track record of delivering first-class customer service.
- Ability to operate and oversee the use of motorized landscaping equipment.
- A minimum G license and comfortable driving large vehicles.
- Ability to work long hours, starting at 7am from Monday to Friday; along with occasional weekend work in the Spring and Fall.
- Can meet the physical demands of working outdoors in varying weather conditions – Ontario weather is no joke!
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care
Mar 30, 2020