Job Number: OAKE
Posted on Feb 07, 2020
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for ever single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind out work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
The estimator will manage landscape projects with the utmost care and efficiency so as to reflect excellent workmanship. The estimator will be responsible for estimating projects.
- Command of the English language. The ability to read and write is a necessity.
- Command of good mathematical skills.
- Valid drivers license with a clean drivers abstract
- Ability to use B2W estimating software a bonus
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in leadership role.
- Must have at least 2 years of landscape experience infield or office
- Ability to read and take off landscape blue prints
- Ability to read and understand project specifications
- Strong knowledge and understanding of elevations (grading)
- Strong knowledge or recognition of hard landscape materials. i.e. paving stone, precast wall, armour stone, etc.
- Strong knowledge or recognition of proper planting techniques as well as strong plant identification
- Strong knowledge of quality control procedures and specifications
- Exceptional knowledge of of excel and other Office computer softwares.
- The ability to sell projects to clients through strong negotiating skills
- The ability to represent our organization to our clients.
- Knowledge in purchasing material and completing purchase orders
- Strong knowledge of job safety and safe working habits
Additional Skill Requirements:
- Self motivation
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strength in managing people
- Respect of staff and clients
- Willingness to take appropriate classes in order to upgrade knowledge
- Respect for on-site safety
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multitask projects
- Excellent communication skills
- $90,000 salary per annum, based on experience
- Group benefits
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Oakridge Group Inc.
Feb 17, 2020