Come and join the Mountainhill Team!
At Mountainhill Landscape Inc, we pride ourselves on having established a service driven design and build business that combines our innovative, unique design with highly skilled and timely workmanship. We are qualified landscape designers and experienced landscape craftsmen with a proven track record of delivering quality projects for a long list of satisfied clients throughout Halton & the GTA. We specialize in both residential and commercial landscape design projects, as well as a number of ongoing maintenance, restoration and snow management programs; and with our attention to detail, highly skilled team and network of specialized sub-contractors we have set ourselves apart as one of the Southern Ontario's premier landscaping companies.
Mountainhill Landscape is searching for a driver who would be responsible for floating equipment early morning or late evenings and or delivering material and supplies as required during business hours. This would be an excellant apportunity for a retired driver or someone who is flexible and looking for extra income.
- A vaild AZ or Restricted A Drivers licence
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Be physically fit nad able to work long days outdoors
- Ability to wotk up to 6 days per week
- Early Morning, Day and/or Afternoon shifts available as required
- Experience operating a dump truck and float trailer is an asset
- Load and float equipment (excavator, skid steer)
- Loading/Unloading landscape materials
Wage is based on experience. We appreciate all interest however please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.