Empathetic Landscape Design Sales Consultant & Client Manager
Job Number: 1
Posted on Feb 14, 2020
Infinite Possibilities is not just our name, it describes how we are revolutionizing landscaping. Our Infinite Possibilities team has spent generations developing the foundations of both traditional and modern design. We use a creative design process, unique thinking, and our state of the art programs and equipment to work with our clients, to make there dreams a reality. Our innovative designers use a streamlined approach to landscape architecture with a complexity that seems effortless. We work from the core of Toronto to the outskirts of the GTA. We are committed to working with our clients to find new and creative artistic solutions to fit their unique design ideas. We are devoted to using and learning about new sustainable practices and materials; while making sure every product performs and functions to the highest standards.
The mission of Infinite Possibilities is not just to provide award-winning service and to make our clients dreams a reality, but also to strive to be a socially conscious employer; we are constantly looking for ways to improve the lives of everyone on our team. Through a more personal, hands-on approach, discussing our team members’ needs and wants both at work and in their personal lives. This helps us compensate and reward our team in a more effective way.
Be the liaison between clients and our organization, from the first point of contact through to the and of project installation. So, clients feel heard and have a constant point of contact with our team. Because keeping our clients satisfied and feeling heard is our top priority. This role requires empathy; Being able to relate to your clients' needs, feeling there struggle, leads to a much better customer experience.
This role requires creativity. Finding unique solutions to design issues and budget constraints during the design phase. While having design or sales experience is not a requirement for the position, a passion for design and a desire to learn is a must because clients get a better result if the consultant participated in the creation of designs. You will be responsible for scheduling and performing in-home sales calls for potential landscape clients. Candidates will be expected to learn and follow, sales standards and processes currently in place.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing relationships with prospective and current customers with the customer’s long-term value in mind and with a focus on expanding these relationships over time.
- Schedule and perform in-home consultations with new clients
- Sell landscape design services and follow through on those projects from start to finish of the job. Ensuring accuracy, and quality of both the estimate and the project.
- Performing surveys of residential properties, including grades, plant inventories etc.
- Developing base plans based on these surveys using CAD software.
- Maintaining accurate customer records.
- Sales support of other salespeople in the organization, as needed.
- Provide valuable and timely customer needs information to support marketing efforts.
- Maintain a daily calendar showing all appointments and activities.
- Actively participate in one or more community, professional, and/or industry trade organizations in order to develop and maintain positive relations in the community and industry, support new business development efforts, and enhance personal professional skills.
- Experience in Dynascape or another CAD program
- Experience with basic surveying skills
- Experience 3D modelling/rendering an asset
- Work hours will vary based on workload but are 9:00am-5:00pm. (weekdays) Weekend work optional, and the possibility of working from home on some tasks.
- Willing to learn to use LMN, and CRM (Client Relation Management) Software
- Come to work attentive ready to learn
- Possibility of helping to manage schedules and other tasks for Sales Reps
- For the right candidate, you will be invited to attend client meetings and lean the Sales Rep role and process
- For the right candidate, you will be invited to develop concept plans for Sales Reps
- We have the means to match the industry standard for any roll in the organization, and while compensation for this position is based on experience level, it will be tailored to meet your specific needs both in a professional capacity but also in your personal life. We are always striving to understand our team members’ needs outside of a higher salary or commission. Are you interested in Educational Opportunities? Travel? A flexible schedule? Stability? Health Coverage? We want to work with you do design compensation that works for you specifically.
Please take the time to fill out this Job Application, and we will contact you!
or Email Alex@ipDesignBuild.com
Infinite Possibilities Design & Build
Mar 20, 2020