Business Development Manager
Job Number: 12345
Posted on Feb 20, 2020
Seeking Reliable Full-Time Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is a strategic-thinker who uses strong organizational skills, sales and product knowledge and interpersonal proficiency, to develop beneficial business relationships that lead Manderley’s strategic growth through market development, new product introduction and acquisition.
By building strong relationships within the green industry and related groups, you identify, evaluate and pursue potential business opportunities that will complement or enhance our current business or make use of Manderley’s management expertise.
- Convert strategically significant leads to grow commercial sales in Ottawa and Montreal markets, with a focus on gross margin
- Lead in the development of Key Account programs for Manderley’s largest and most strategically important customers across Canada
- Become a technical expert on green industry products and identify new product opportunities for Manderley
- Build relationships with professional influencers in our-, and related industries
- Monitor, identify and evaluate business opportunities that arise from changes in the competitive landscape in our existing and potential new markets across North America
- Actively seek out business investment opportunities and present them to the Senior Leadership Team
- Build and present business cases
- Promote the mission and values of the organization both internally and externally
- Lead presentations and participate in tradeshows.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business, or related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and ability to develop conceptual alternatives.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, and develop business plans
- Able to create realistic schedules and meet deadlines under stress and interruptions.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management, and budgeting techniques.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings
- Possess the following personal qualities: integrity, creativity, high standards, commitment, ethical values, and achievement oriented.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal skills.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our company, our products and our culture, visit
At Manderley we are a Team. We support one another and work together to succeed.
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we are committed to customer service excellence! Manderley produces, distributes and sells quality sod & landscape products to commercial and retail customers nationally.
Manderley Turf Products
Mar 16, 2020