Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you like teamwork? Do you want to be part of a growing organization? Are you looking to build your career? Is landscaping your passion? Do you put customer satisfaction and well done jobs first?
If you answered yes, we are currently looking for a Property Maintenance Leader.
Who are we?
The INL Group of Companies has been in business for over 69 years and we are growing again. Our divisions include our Landscape Maintenance Division, Stone Yard Division, Landscape Construction and Garden Centre. We are well known in the maintenance industry for world-class exemplary service and the highest industry standards. When we hire, we look for individuals who want to be an integral part of a large team and work together to achieve company objectives.
Why work for us?
· Industry leading compensation
· Year-round employment
· Career path and opportunities for personal development
· On-going training
· Great work culture
· Steady growth year over year
· And much, much more…
When we hire, we look for individuals with progressive attitudes and a positive spirit!
The Property Maintenance Leader will lead a team of 3 to 5 associates and will require the following:
· Solid background in the landscape maintenance industry.
· IPM experience preferred.
· Ability to run a sidewalk crew
· Solid understanding of lawn maintenance practices/procedures.
· Knowledge of general maintenance of equipment
· Solid understanding of arboriculture
· Previous experience on large/hi end projects
· Horticultural knowledge (preferably both through education and experience).
· Ability to motivate staff, through strong leadership skills and mentoring
· Ability to drive a pick-up truck and trailer
· Meet at the yard daily, organize truck and workers and go out on your scheduled route.
· Expected to maintain simple daily work logs, including production notes and site information.
· Solid understanding of all landscape materials – able to use shovels, snow blowers, salting equipment, ride mowers, trimmers and more
· Actively participate in training and committed to on-going learning of safety practises
· On-call during winter months – 24/7 work depending on weather
· Use Personal Protective Equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times
· Presentable and professional at all times
· Good work ethic, leadership skills, punctual and dependable
· 1 to 2 years experience as a Landscape Foreman/woman
· 4-5 years prior experience in landscaping industry
· G Licence required
· Must be able to drive pick-up truck and trailer.
· Desire to work and learn in the industry
· Strong organizational skills
· Good communication skills
· Clean drivers abstract (G Class Licence)
**Range of pay is based on experience**
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
INL Group of Companies fosters an inclusive environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Our strength also comes from being a diverse company and we welcome applications from women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and others. We are dedicated to building a growing workforce that reflects the diverse environment in which we live and enrich the lives of everyone we connect with everyday.