Garden Maintenance Crew Member
Job Number: 1
Posted on Mar 02, 2020
Job Title: Gardener/ Horticulturalist
Job Type: Full-time 40-50 hrs/wk.
Start Date: April 1st, 2020
Season End: Second week in Dec.
Salary: $18-22/ hr
Preferred candidates will:
- Have a Certificate in Horticulture or practical experience in a Landscape Trade.
- Have sound knowledge about plants and their culture.
- Have the physical ability to perform Garden Maintenance i.e. planting, loading/unloading, raking, cultivating, pruning & blowing (we use gas powered tools), digging & edging.
- Have the initiative to ask questions, observe how others work, and take instruction in order to contribute efficiently as a team member, and independently.
- Display a respectful attitude towards clients and co-workers at all times.
- Report to work every day, on time, prepared with lunch, clothing, work boots & secateurs.
We start at the shop at 7:15 am - this allows ample travel time for those taking TTC
We care about our employees and will do whatever we can to help you succeed.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- Sponsoring for additional horticultural studies or certifications.
Apply with a Resume to:
Barbara Rosensweig email@example.com
The Cultivated Garden
Apr 01, 2020