Job Number: 10101
Posted on Mar 18, 2020
Education and Experience:
- Up to completion of high school and some work experience in basic labour; horticulture training or experience an asset.
- Class G or higher Drivers License for the Province of Ontario.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of safe work procedures
- Some knowledge of construction and landscape maintenance tasks.
- Ability to exercise some independence of judgement and action in the routine or simple aspects of the work.
- Skill in the use a variety of tools and equipment used in construction, maintenance, and landscape maintenance.
- Sufficient physical strength, stamina and coordination to permit the performance of heavy manual outdoor work in all weather.
A current and valid Ontario Driver’s License and safe driving record is required for this position. The license must not include any restrictions that would affect the ability to legally and safely carry out job responsibilities.
RESUMES: Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apr 01, 2020