Job Number: OAKD
Posted on Apr 02, 2020
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
- A valid DZ drivers licence
- Must have good drivers abstract
- Be physically fit and able to work long days outdoors
- Ability to work up to 6 days per week
- Ability to work shifts when needed
- Operate triaxle dump truck and flat bed
- Operate water truck
- Load and float equipment (back hoe, skid steer)
- Assist in loading landscape materials
- Company health benefits and life insurance after 3 months
Applicants will be required to provide a copy of their driver's abstract if considered for an interview.
Oakridge Group Inc.
Apr 15, 2019