Assistant Grounds Keeping Manager
Job Number: OAKO
Posted on Apr 02, 2020
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Assistant Grounds Keeping Manager to join our Team!
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award-winning residential and commercial projects. Our company has been steadily growing over the last 25 years to become one of the leading landscaping companies in Southern Ontario!
Who’s right for this job?
A negotiator. A lead generator. Someone who is driven to go above and beyond for the customer and our employees. You’ll assist the Grounds Keeping Manager with the day to day operations of the Grounds Keeping Department by being knowledgeable of all areas of the landscaping business.
You must be comfortable assisting in the multiple projects with changing priorities, and be able to work well with people from multiple departments to ensure everything comes together. On any given day you’ll work to build customer relationships and help the Grounds Manager lead a team of hard working individuals.
Skills crucial to success in this role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy, positive attitude and good work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clientele
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Experience with invoicing and costing
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to recognize occupational hazards and follow standard safety precautions
- Computer skills - excel
- Ability to assist Grounds Manager at all levels
- Valid drivers licence with a clean drivers abstract
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Oakridge Group Inc.
Apr 15, 2019