JOB: Installer / Equipment Operator
Established in 1996, Greenfield Landscaping is a family-owned and operated full-service landscape company specializing in landscape construction and excavation. Our staff are like family to us; we are looking for individuals who thrive in a collaborative environment to grow with us.
You are resourceful, ambitious, and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty putting in a solid day of hard work. You are flexible and can re-prioritize and pivot on the fly when the nature of our industry throws us a curveball. You are excited to be working towards a common goal while taking pride in your work.
We are in search of an experienced senior-level Installer and Equipment Operator with foreman experience to join our team. A very important role, this individual is the crew’s “go-to-person” on-site for direction. A strong leader, this person leads by example with integrity and a true passion for the trade.
Managing the job and crew on-site, this individual must be flexible, have excellent and proven excavation and installation skills, working knowledge of general water management and plumbing, be able to follow budgets, keep the team motivated and work with clients on the job where needed to ensure 100% satisfaction.
This is a FULL-TIME YEAR-ROUND position. Pay rate will be determined based on experience.
· Vacation Pay that is paid out on each paycheck, not held until the end of the year
· Extended Health Plan
· Performance Benefits
· Training Credits and Development Opportunities
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
To provide Growth Opportunities, Work/Life Balance, Strong Support System, Access to Wellness Resources, and more. We invest in our employees! If you are dedicated to growing in this industry, we will provide the means, training, investment, mentorship, and resources to get you there.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Full scope to be discussed during the interview stage
· Perform hardscape installations, operate excavators and general industry equipment
o Requires high-quality workmanship, demonstrating accuracy and efficiency
· Oversee crew and projects from start to completion
o Plan and manage day-to-day tasks and work for your crew, source/order materials, supplies, quality control, manage project schedule/s
· Must maintain the highest level of integrity, standards, and service; be professional, a respectful team player with a willingness to learn
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
· Min. 3-years solid landscape construction & installation experience on high end residential or commercial properties
o Retaining walls, pavers, porcelain tiles, custom installs and related
· Min. 2-years soild equipment operation experience
o Skid steer, mini-excavators and specifically E42 and above excavators
· General Industry Experience
o Water Management, Electrical, Plumbing, Softscaping basics
o Must be able to read plans, establish grades, understand and follow industry standards
· Valid BC Driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
· Have reliable transportation to get to various job sites
· Be physically able to perform all tasks associated with the job, be on your feet for a full shift, perform heavy lifting, pushing and pulling