We are looking for a driven and creative professional with residential project experience who is interested in working on high-end residential landscape architectural projects from concept to construction. The successful applicant will have strong technical skills and a thorough understanding of grades and construction details, in addition to a familiarity with tendering out projects, budgets, and supervision. Must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of professional experience and will possess strong design, contract documents, and project management skills.
Janet Rosenberg & Studio is one of Canada’s most distinguished landscape architecture and urban design studios. The Studio is recognized for its extensive and award-winning portfolio of work that includes public, commercial, and institutional spaces as well as private residential gardens, green roofs, and condominium towers. Our portfolio of work can be viewed at www.jrstudio.ca.
Our office is located near the intersection of St. Clair Avenue West and Bathurst St. in midtown Toronto. We offer competitive wages, the potential for growth, and the chance to work on a diverse range of exciting projects alongside talented professionals in a thriving, internationally acclaimed office.
Interested? Please send your CV with a portfolio of work in PDF format to email@example.com referencing “Residential Landscape Project Manager – 2020” in the subject line.
JRS will contact qualified candidates.
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Proven ability using and managing AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite & Adobe Acrobat,
• SketchUp, RHINO, BIM/Revit, MicroStation/CAD experience is an asset
• Competency with local approving authority requirements
• Competency with technical construction processes
• Competency with Toronto Green Standards and LEED is an asset
• Competency writing and editing specifications is an asset
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in landscape architecture or similar landscape design certification
• Project management experience - Minimum of 3 - 5 years of professional experience working in a landscape architectural office/ design-build firm
• Excellent AutoCAD skills – mandatory
• Drivers license
• (3) References