Job Number: AZ DRIVER
Posted on Jul 30, 2020
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 25 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
- Valid AZ drivers licence
- Must be able to operate manual transmission and automatic trucks
- Clear driving record
- Be physically fit and able to work long days outdoors
- Ability to load and float heavy equipment such as skid steer loaders, bull dozers etc.
- Ability to 50 hours/week (weekend work when needed)
- Day and afternoon shifts available when needed
- Experience operating a triaxle dump truck and flat bed is an asset
- Experience operating water truck (watering plants, sod, and trees)
- On occasion some manual work,when loading materials
- Company health benefits and life insurance after 3 months
Applicants will be required to provide a current copy of their driver's abstract if considered for an interview.
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 /hour
Oakridge Group Inc.
Sep 18, 2020