Lawn Maintenance Lead Hand
Job Number: LMLH
Posted on Jul 30, 2020
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
A Lawn Maintenance Lead Hand is a leadership position role within our crew. If you have the drive and ambition and love to be part of a team that thrives to succeed, then you should apply today. Here is what Oakridge offers:
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Company Benefits
- Ability to move up within the company
Strong knowledge of the following:
- Edge plant and flower beds
- Pull weeds
- Trim shrubs and evergreens
- Operate various styles of lawn mowers
- Candidates must have a keen attention to detail
- Ability to operate tools associated with this trade, zero turn mowers, line trimmers, push mowers, leaf blowers.
- Assist in managing teams of 3 - 5 people
- Must be physically fit and able to work long days outdoors
- Experience in commercial and residential landscaping maintenance an asset
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour depending on past experience
- Lawn Maintenance: 3 year (Preferred)
Oakridge Group Inc.
Aug 04, 2020